About Mind-Body-World Optometry
At Mind-Body-World Optometry, we take a holistic approach to vision care. We believe that every member of our team provides CARE to our patients, from the first call through every one of your interactions with our supportive team members.
We provide a Behavioral Optometry approach for all aspects of vision care: That is, we take a whole-person approach, for needs which encompass:
- Vision care with a Functional emphasis
- Routine Pediatric Eye Exams and Vision support for School
- Optometric Vision Therapy
- Neuro-Optometric Vision Rehabilitation
- Visual Motor Development and Guidance
- Infant Vision Care
- Eye Health with Holistic and Alternative Treatment Options
- Integrative consultations on Medical health and Wellness
- Collaborative support and Inter-professional Coordination of Care
We invite you to explore our website:
- Meet the Doctor
- Meet the Team
- Consider our Philosophy
- Learn more with Video-based content
- Watch one of Dr. Slotnick's Interviews
- Bookmark our educational resources
- Visit our Blog site
Get a Preview!
Mind-Body-World Optometry offers a variety of ways to preview what is possible:
For your child, and
For your whole family!
- Enjoy a lively wide-ranging discussion on Dr. Slotnick's TV Interview
- Join us for a Live, in-person, Interactive Workshop (see calendar for upcoming Events)
- Explore our Video Testimonials and a sample of our patient reviews.
- Call or message us to register for care!
We look forward to helping you Envision Your World!